I haven’t really scrapped since May entered the picture. It’s so sad I haven’t really scrapped with the so many SSD goodies I am able to work with. I didn’t even shop during iNSD!
So as much as I would like to share some pages I have made, I’d just share some baby gift ideas and scrapping resources I have starred in my feeds:
- Ever wondered how to incorporate stories into journalling? Blogging can be a form of scrapbooking too. Sharing and documenting stories IS scrapbooking.
- Write.Click.Scrapbook’s monthly theme, Everydaily, is an inspiration. Make sure to click at each page!
- Love the journaling inspiration. Make sure to read the last image (it’s hilarious!)
- How to journal a day in history.
- Love this page – a great way to document photo-less childhood memories.
- Are You a Child of the 80’s?
- Getting Your Office Space Ready for the Approaching Winter - September 15, 2022
- 8 Tips For Creating a Safer Workplace - August 31, 2022
- 7 Steps to Creating an Optimal Office Space for Employees - August 11, 2022