HELPFUL LINKS + ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
*This is from Ali Edwards’ Blog*
- Read about how this project got startedÂ here.
- Download free Daily SheetsÂ for documenting your day.
- Purchase myÂ Day In The Life layered template setÂ andÂ 6Ã—12 Day In The Life Photo Collage setÂ and check out myÂ free video tutorialÂ on how to work with those templates in Photoshop Elements.
- Check out my days so far in 2013:Â JanuaryÂ |Â FebruaryÂ | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- You can also check out how I incorporated them into my completed Project Life spreads:Â January (Week 5)Â |Â February (Week 9)Â | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 6Ã—12 format not for you? Check out myÂ 8.5Ã—11 Day In The Life layered templateÂ thatâ€™s great for incorporating a bunch of photos. See how I used that in 2012Â hereÂ (simply combined the 8.5Ã—11 photo collage template + the Daily Sheets with my hand-written documentation together inÂ Project Life 2012 | Week Six).
I will be documenting my Day in the Life on Sunday, March 31st. (I observe Lent and would be generally offline and meditating on Thursday and Friday). I have yet to share my layouts for January and February but they are going to be in 6×12 pages. Hope you can join us!
- Should You Invest In Underfloor Heating For Your Home? - November 13, 2020
- 4 Issues That Can Stop You Being Productive At Home - October 16, 2020
- Building A Home In 2021? Don’t Forget These Key Features - October 14, 2020