I am finally done with my Instagram Album! I have talked about the process in my original post, now I am just going to share the final product with you all.
My Title Page:
You might remember this page I made last year – fitting for it to be a cover page 🙂
If you want to see the whole book, you can view it here:
As this is done through Artscow, you would need to install Microsoft Silverlight to be able to view the album.
Thoughts on the process:
1. This my first album that has 100 pages. With a project this huge, it can get boring especially since I used one template all throughout and basically just copied and pasted. But consistency is the key!
2. If I will do another Instagram album in the future, I’d do a similar one like Elise Baha did with hers. I’d love to try writing all over an album I’ve made. I think that would be totally cool 🙂
3. Since I made this around November last year, stopped after a month, resumed on March, stopped and finished the rest of the 50% around this month, I got to look at the life we had last year with new ones. I realized there are patterns I should have seen coming already. And this particular quote resonates with me, “The more things change, the more they stay the same.”
On to my next creative adventure!
- How to Start A Side Hustle & Have Multiple Income Streams - January 16, 2022
- Stop Neglecting Your Garden When Renovating - January 14, 2022
- 7 Helpful Tips to Renovating Your Home Into an Office - January 14, 2022