I am finally done with my Instagram Album! I have talked about the process in my original post, now I am just going to share the final product with you all.
My Title Page:
You might remember this page I made last year – fitting for it to be a cover page 🙂
My Back Cover:
I find it fitting to use that quote because the whole album is made of tiny stories of our everyday.
If you want to see the whole book, you can view it here:
As this is done through Artscow, you would need to install Microsoft Silverlight to be able to view the album.
Thoughts on the process:
1. This my first album that has 100 pages. With a project this huge, it can get boring especially since I used one template all throughout and basically just copied and pasted. But consistency is the key!
2. If I will do another Instagram album in the future, I’d do a similar one like Elise Baha did with hers. I’d love to try writing all over an album I’ve made. I think that would be totally cool 🙂
3. Since I made this around November last year, stopped after a month, resumed on March, stopped and finished the rest of the 50% around this month, I got to look at the life we had last year with new ones. I realized there are patterns I should have seen coming already. And this particular quote resonates with me, “The more things change, the more they stay the same.”
On to my next creative adventure!
- How to Finally Get the House of Your Dreams - March 14, 2023
- Eco-Friendly Home Renovations: Small Changes, Big Impact - March 14, 2023
- The Steps to Take if You Want to Pursue a New Career Path - February 18, 2023