Matthewâ€™s second grade album arrived from Artscow and I was impressed with their cover. Itâ€™s been a year since I last printed a book from them and I noticed how the cover seems to be more laminated (is that the term?). The colors were also right. Artscow has the tendency to have a hit or miss with printing â€“ so it is always better not to overplay effects on photos.
The binding. I remembered to label it. All my eight books have no labels!
Here are the spreads:
A few realizations:
1. Big pictures work on small albums. This one is 8×8 and the solo pictures of Matthew were awesome.
2. No journaling on dark colored pages â€“ or have a font that is BOLD. The last picture had journaling on the red paper and not unless my son really puts his eyes near the book he cannot even read it.
Spreads are easier to do. It may look boring in Photoshop â€“ but it will look so much better in print.
You better hoard on Janet Phillipâ€™s double templates @ SSD now 🙂
- 5 Things A Burglar Notices About Your Home - September 13, 2021
- How to Create a Comfortable Living Space in Your Home - September 13, 2021
- Easy Home Improvement Ideas to Help You Sell Your House - September 9, 2021