I was finally able to organize my loose scrapbook pages after almost 3 years of owning the American Crafts 8×8 Modern Albums. I had at least 500 pages worth of pages to organize and only 4 albums to stash them with so I organized them into the following:
1. Blue â€“ Matthew layouts
2. Pink â€“ Martha layouts (I only kept the album to take 200 pages max so it spilled over to the brown ones until I buy another for her â€“ not pink because it stains easily but something darker for girls).
3. Brown â€“ Family layouts, Husband-Wife Layouts and Sibling layouts.
4. Black â€“ Me Layouts, Husband Layouts (All About Him)
I realized that I haven’t scrapped the people we love often. Our family isnâ€™t made of just US but those people who we love and love us back equally.
- How to Make your Property Feel Much More Private - July 27, 2021
- Trends Home Construction Businesses Should Know About - July 19, 2021
- How to Create an Effective Customer Experience Strategy - July 14, 2021