If it ain’t broke, why fix it? Since I was more productive when I hold myself accountable and put myself “out there”, I decided to list measurable, practical and attainable goals when it comes to memory-keeping and creative projects this year.
1. Finish my Me: Abridged Version album.
2. Get a gallery wall of pictures in our home.
3. Do projects I have pinned on Pinterest.
4. Do first year albums of the kids. +++
5. Do school album for my eldest, who is graduating by March. +++++
6. Do themed albums: Christmas 2011 & 2012, Yearly Albums (2008-2011), Martha-isms, Martha’s Nursery School, Singapore 2011.
7. Finish Project Life this year.
8. Do A Week in the Life.
9. Give creative gifts.
10. Have Christmas cards this year – actual cards sent to relatives and friends.
11. Write in my Mommy One Line a Day journal everyday.
12. Scan old pictures.
13. Finish Ali Edwards’ 31 Things class with writing outputs (writing exercises – I am still thinking whether I should share my output or not). (carry over from 2012)
LET’s DO THIS!