My Google Reader is bursting with starred items from blogs around scrappy land and I have a lot of things I want to start on but never really get to have the chance. lately, the only I thing I do with my iMac is open Excel, work, type in a Word Document and think about getting a wireless cherry keyboard for my niece’s tablet.
Here are some projects I have bookmarked for future references and inspiration:
1. 12 for 12 Project by Celeste Smith – would want to do this even if it’s already May!
2. Work Layout Diagram by (the) Cathy Zielske - must.DO.this – perfect documentation of everyday life, don’t you think?
3. Gratitude Journal examples – enough said. Great therapy. Lovely exercise. Nice outlet. Inspiring positivity too!
4. Preserving K12 Memorabilia – need to do this soon.
5. Elise Baha’s blog – her whole blog is reeking of inspiration. I urge you to check her out, and add her blog to your feeds – you would not be disappointed!